BOARD & MANAGEMENT
Terra Uranium Limited is building a strategic position in high-grade, low-cost uranium mines.
Meet Our Team
Andrew is a Geologist and Investor with over 40 years of experience in the minerals industry covering exploration to mining, finance, corporate and education, including extensive experience in the Uranium industry. He has co-founded several Public companies with a combined Market Cap in excess of $2 billion, including DGO Gold (ASX:DGO) 2007, Alligator Energy (ASX:AGE) 2010 and K92 Mining (TSX:KNT) 2014. He remains a Director of AGE and Chairman of Mining Associates, Kina Copper & Gold, the Brisbane Mining Club, Wollumbin Palms Rainforest Retreat and Vigar Investments.
Doug is a professional geologist and the current President & CEO of Axiom Exploration Group, an international technology driven geological, geophysical and environmental consulting and service company comprised of over 85 geoscientists. Doug has over 20 years managing various companies with over 13 years of geological experience in both junior and major exploration and mining sectors across North America and in Africa. His extensive mineral exploration history was mainly focused around uranium and his experience has been focused on data compilation and interpretation, drill target generation and drill program management.
Dr. Kylie Prendergast
Kylie is an experienced geologist and technical leader with over 25 years’ experience within the international mining and resource sector. She has worked across a range of different operating jurisdictions, including significant in-country assignments and expatriate roles. Current Director of Helix Resources (ASX:HLX). She has also held senior leadership roles taking Felix Gold Limited through the ASX listing process (ASX:FXG; Managing Director), Mawarid Mining (Oman) (GM, Exploration and Business Development), Batu Mining (Mongolia) (Senior Geologist) and Gold Fields St Ives (Project Generation Geochemist). Prior to that, she worked in technical geology positions with BHP Billiton, Ivanhoe Mines (Mongolia) and North Limited. Kylie holds a PhD in Economic Geology and a Graduate Certificate in Applied Finance.
Haydn has a highly successful 30-year track record across many facets of global investment banking with companies including Bankers Trust Australia, Zurich Capital Markets, Investec, and RBC Capital Markets. Experience across multi-commodity resource project development, including asset and corporate deal structuring, cross border project finance, project joint venture negotiation and representation. He is also a cofounder of Metamor Capital Partners Pty Ltd, a family office investor in emerging companies.
Haydn has worked across the spectrum from juniors just starting out right up to global majors in Australia, North America, Africa, North and SE Asia. He is Co-founder and Chief Operating Officer of Manuka Resources Ltd (ASX:MKR), a precious metals producer in NSW. Haydn has a Bachelor of Engineering (Mech) and Economics from the University of Queensland and a Master of Commerce from UNSW, Sydney.
President Terra Uranium Canada
- Mike directs the exploration team based in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada.
- He has 25 years of industry experience , the last 12 with BHP and then Cameco where Mike was as Director Exploration Business Support.
- His strengths lie in Mineral Exploration Strategy, Tactics, Data Mining, Prospectivity Analysis (Machine Learning of Geology, Geochemistry, and Geophysics), Project Generation, Mineral Title Acquisitions, Exploration Planning and Execution, Performance Measuring, and Thoughtful Mineral Wealth Creation.
- Hasaka has over 20 years’ experience working with listed companies in both internally and through corporate service providers and has work across a number of industries.
- He is an appointed Company Secretary for a number of listed and unlisted companies.
- Hasaka is a Chartered Secretary and a Fellow of the Governance Institute of Australia and holds a Graduate Diploma in Applied Corporate Governance and postgraduate qualifications in corporate and securities law.
Chief Financial Officer
- Jules is a Chartered Accountant and holds a Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting). Over his career Jules has developed a broad skill set across strategic, operational and commercial aspects of accounting with strong commercial and technical experience.
- Jules is Big 4 trained, holding a senior position in external audit before moving to commercial roles including executive finance and CFO roles. Jules has a particular interest in supporting growth companies by providing insight through meaningful and robust accounting and finance processes.
- Jennifer is a geologist with 30 years of proven exploration success on a variety of projects in Canada.
- Field supervision of a wide array of geophysical and advanced geological programs and passionate about ESG.
- Over 9 years with Rio Tinto’s Diavik Diamond Project from exploration discovery through to development.
- Jennifer is a Professional Geologist with NAPEGG and holds a B.Sc. (Hons.) from Queens University.
- Kyle is a geophysicist with 15 years of industry experience.
- Highly skilled in an array of technical methods that scale across R&D of geophysical techniques to high precision drillhole targeting.
- Kyle served the Athabasca Basin for more than 10 years as a corporate geophysicist for Cameco Corporation and as a geophysical consultant.
- His credentials include professional geoscientist (P.Geo.) designations with APEGS and EGBC, and Permission to Consult.
Dr. Tom Kotzer
- Tom is an experienced geoscientist with over 25 years experience in applied science and geochemistry .
- Tom served as Chief Geochemist in Cameco Exploration integrating geochemical, geological, mineralogical, and high grade uranium mineralization within high priority geologic trends.
- Tom holds academic positions at Canadian universities and has served as a Senior Scientist, Board and Scientific Oversight member at several national facilities within Canada.
- Niv Dagan, Peak Asset Management – Marketing & Investor Relations
- Adrian Di Menna, Steinepreis Paganin – Legal Adviser – Australia
- John Pringle, McKercher LLP – Legal Adviser – Canada
- Madeline Price, BDO Audit – Auditor
- Max Swadling, Automic – Share Registry