High Quality Uranium Exploration Assets in the Athabasca Basin
The Company is led by Board and Management teams with over a century of combined experience across the exploration, development and production of uranium, with past successes at Cameco, NexGen and Alligator Energy informing company strategy. Our dedicated exploration team is based in Saskatoon, Canada.
With the recent addition of Yurkowksi Lake, Engler Lake, and Rapid River Projects, Terra now has six 100%-owned uranium projects covering 1,203 sq km in the Athabasca Basin.
- Terra Uranium currently has six 100% wholly owned Projects covering a total of 1200 km2 in the Athabasca Basin. These are HawkRock, Pasfield Lake, Parker Lake, Rapid River, Yurkowski Lake, and Engler Lake. The Projects are located in the eastern Athabasca region in Canada which hosts the renowned Cigar Lake and McArthur River deposits which are being used as exploration analogues.1
- T92 Portfolio: In the space of just eighteen months, our HawkRock, Pasfield and Parker projects have been advanced from conceptual in nature to holding 18 drill-ready target areas. These are tier one, world class targets that will require dedication and time to test
- Mudjatik Underexplored: Less than 2,000 drill holes due to technically challenging unconformity depths. Lack of exploration with modern techniques capable of imaging, targeting, and drilling to these depths
- Cable Bay Shear Zone: The CBSZ is one of five major reactivated structural zones with known uranium mineralisation, but has seen limited exploration as the basin sediment cover is thicker than for known deposits immediately to east
- Technical Framework: When exploring at these depths the technical framework must be modern, tactical, successive and strategically results driven to ensure the highest probability of encountering the uranium endowment T92 desires
Terra Uranium currently has six 100% wholly owned Projects covering a total of 1200 km2 in the Athabasca Basin. These are HawkRock, Pasfield Lake, Parker Lake, Rapid River, Yurkowski Lake, and Engler Lake. The Projects are located in the eastern Athabasca region in Canada which hosts the renowned Cigar Lake and McArthur River deposits which are being used as exploration analogues.
Athabasca Basin Projects
6 world class Athabascan Basin uranium projects, 18 drill-ready targets defined in core projects with maiden diamond drilling confirmed presence of uranium
Team and Community
Highly experienced team with extensive technical and corporate expertise, and positive and constructive relations with First Nations groups
Athabasca Basin, Canada is a tier one uranium exploration jurisdiction, enhancing the significant value creation potential from exploration success
"Alongside renewables, energy efficiency and other innovate technologies, nuclear can make a significant contribution to achieving sustainable energy goals and enhancing energy security"
Executive Director, International Energy Agency